Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Big Day

My plans for today were changed last night, and so I'm not sure what today holds after all.  I suppose it's kind of exciting in its own way.  So far I've scrubbed my dirty tub and laid prone on the floor fishing a golf ball out from under the dresser for James...on multiple occasions.  These are exciting times.  That's a little tongue and cheek but true all the same.  


"For who has despised the day of small things?"
Zechariah 4:10a

And truthfully, it is no small thing to keep up with my boy, keeping him alive and providing him with "Nak-Naks."  What is the appeal in fruit snacks?  I don't really care for fruit snacks.  I hope your day is a good one, whether it be filled with duties great or small.

1 comment:

  1. i love this, Lynn. So true & so thankful for the great and small.

    ReplyDelete