Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friday's Flashback

Guess what.  I totally wrote this post and only just realized that I made a reference to its being Friday again.  It was not on purpose.  But in keeping with my desire to make Thursday Friday, I thought I'd go ahead and post it anyway.  Apparently, I'm incapable of remembering what day it is today.


That is probably a corny name, but I thought I might use Fridays to keep sharing about our England trip.  I didn't want to bore you with stories from England every day of the week...unless you really want me to.


My husband
Making our way closer to that beautiful tower in the sky

Is it really a trip to London without getting your picture made here?
I don't think so.


Oh, London...

See the guy with the camera?
He was filming some skateboarder who nearly ran us over a couple of times.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I have decided I should come out of the wood works and stop "blog stalking" and say hello :) I have been following your blog for over a year now and while we don't know each other directly we have lots of same friends! :) KJ came to my city in China as a summer worker back in 2002. And oh did we hear so much about this amazing girl, Lynn, that summer :) And then a few years ago, during our training in VA we met David and Katie and I made that connection. And then I realized from Mobile you knew Joy Finch whom I have known since she was little. Anyway...we have lots of connections and I would love to meet you one day in person. I know we would be friends. You are such a delight and I enjoy reading your blog so much! So...now that I have introduced myself, I feel okay about commenting on your blog...which I plan to do more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing yourself, Laura! KJ told me who you were when you started following my blog. It's nice to meet you! :) Did you live in the same town as Joy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy's dad was the Minister of Edu at my home church in Scottsboro when she was young (before they moved to Tallassee) Anyway...it is nice to meet you too! :)

    ReplyDelete