Friday, October 7, 2016

La Rascasse

There are no shortage of places to get a cup of coffee or pot of tea in Boroughbridge.  Being someone who likes challenges, it occurs to me that I should give myself a challenge of visiting them all before the year is out!  What a hardship that would be...but I digress.  I don't actually go out for coffee that often, but lately when I do it has been to La Rascasse.


The main reason for this is probably because it is the closest one to our house, and that is where I met my new friend Sal today.  Hi, Sal!


Since I had already had my fair share of iced coffee this morning I refrained from ordering more and ordered the English Breakfast tea, but since I drank nearly a potful myself maybe I should have had the coffee anyway?


It's a good spot to linger on a drizzly day.

No comments:

Post a Comment