Friday, May 20, 2011

Tooooomorrow, Tomorrow...

I get to pick my husband up from the airport!  Tomorrow!  Hooray!!  And he'll back in the land of the free tonight, and we may chat about inconsequential things for as long as we want.  I can't wait.  Meanwhile, here's the tale of our 6th year of life together.  KJ pointed out last night that since we've met, we've spent more time married than not.  True.  We knew each other for 2 years and 9 months before we tied the knot.  And this is starting to make me realize we've spent  most of the last decade together.  Oh, my.  Life is indeed a vapor.  I love you so, KJ Pugh.


Just for Fun
This was taken on KJ's first trip to Arab.
It was his first time to meet my father.

Oh, that shirt...
Maybe I should post all the pictures I have of him wearing it.
That would be fun.
He's always so offended when I make fun of his "vacation shirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment