Monday, May 16, 2011

Memories

Here is my post from last year about our second year of marriage.  I'm so thankful for pictures.  I sat here this morning looking at that tiny little kitchen in our first apartment, and thinking, "Wow, I really lived there and washed dishes there.  It's almost like remembering an entirely different person, that Lynn before she was a mother.  I was just Lynn, the wife of KJ's youth in those days, spontaneous, care-free.  :)  Perhaps in another 20 years she'll make a reappearance.

There are also so many more pictures to look at from 2005 and remember, but it would take more time than I have now to post them all.  But how could I miss out on memories like...

the Pugh family workout the day before Katie's wedding.


sweet grandparents.


the Morgan's Kentucky farm
(or...the Shire).


All those memories will have to wait for another year, though, because life is busy this morning.  We've been keeping busy with friends and family while KJ is away, so there's lots of activity.  That makes it easier.  The kids have a playground date with T this morning, and I have a morning jog that's calling my name.  Happy Day, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lynn . . .
    You are still youthful gal, though necessity requires a bridled spontaneity and - obviously - a few more cares. But the way I see it, there are just that many more reasons to love you! I'm so thankful for you. I love each of the pictures. Wishing each face represented above (plus a few) could assemble in the last picture. Ahh...that would be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pardon the absent article 'a' in the first sentence ;)

    ReplyDelete