Monday, May 23, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

I have had best anniversary weekend EVER.  

I left my children with my parents on Friday.
They had a lot of fun doing THIS.




I left Saturday to pick KJ up from the airport.  It was so good to see him and to be together again.  It made celebrating seven years together so much sweeter, having been apart for nine days.  We spent the afternoon together at the Galleria and attended a wedding and reception Saturday night.  It felt unbelievably good to have a child-free day together yesterday.  Getting ready for church was so much easier and being able to spend the day together having fun and with uninterrupted conversation was pure bliss.  It's hard to remember that our lives used to be like that...doing what we wanted whenever we wanted, just the two of us...  We had a really great day and night together, and KJ is staying home today to meet the kids when they arrive home from their grandparent weekend adventure.  Of course we can't wait to see them, but we also look forward to sending them back sometime.



Here's to a great weekend.
It's been a very happy seven years.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! What beautiful pictures of you two! I'm so glad you are married to each other. One of my fav couples, hands down! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete