Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Reasons I LOVE My Husband

My husband requested that I add some more reasons that I love him to my previous list and that it be a recurring blog post.  So, let's just see what comes to mind today:

  1. He let me go for a walk yesterday morning before he left for work so I could get a much-needed energy boost.
  2. He washed 101 dirty dishes while I was out on said walk without being asked.
  3. He passes over my transgressions.
  4. He has such a tender heart.
  5. He has agreed to take me to England.  (Hooray!!!)
  6. He arranged for me to go get my hair cut on his day off.
  7. He loves ME.   


I'm sure I could think of more, but I am expecting James to wake at any moment from a long morning nap (the result of his eventful night, I'm sure).  Pray for us tonight because I have made up my mind there will be no more middle-of-the-night feedings.  It's time for him to sleep through the night, and so I am afraid I will have to endure some crying tonight.  Hopefully it will not be too bad.


Let me note that it is almost impossible to find a picture of just the two of us now that we have children.  I'm going to have to do better at that.  This was taken in 2008 at my brother Josh's wedding, and I remember being very intentional about taking it because I wanted a picture of us for a frame.  

4 comments:

  1. My very favorite son-in-love.
    I am so grateful for his tender care of you and the babes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mom. He IS the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favorite posts. I am always so pleasantly surprised to find them.

    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are SO precious!!! A real example for all of us - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete