Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Favorites

This will not be a weekly post (I don't think.), but I just thought I would list a few things I have enjoyed this week.


The first thing is Bird's Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two.  We have had Asian Medley twice now, and it really has a great flavor.  It's great for a quick and easy meal.  You just pop it in the microwave, and you have a great dinner in 10 minutes!


The second thing I've enjoyed this week is a book by the editor of Prevention, Firm Up in Three Weeks I checked it out at the library, and it is great.  It has grocery lists, meal plans, and workouts for all three weeks.  It is step-by-step and page-by-page and very easy to follow.  I've enjoyed it and lost a pound and a half this week!


I also love Wal-Mart's sparkling water.  Mandarin Orange is my favorite.  It has a great flavor and costs 65 cents a liter!  


I also have been laughing hysterically at Bringing Up Baby, starring Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn.  It is incredibly witty and the best part has been hearing Ella laugh as she watches.  What other 3-year-old can enjoy a black and white movie with nonstop, back-and-forth banter? Watch the trailer here.





1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see a Friday Favorites post each week! Enjoyed reading what you've enjoyed. Again, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete