Sunday, April 11, 2010

Funny Story

I just wanted to share a quick story from this morning. Yesterday I talked KJ into buying a pink dress shirt with blue stripes. As he was getting dressed this morning Ella walked in the bathroom and said, "You look crazy. Why are you wearing Mommy's shirt?" To her defense, I do have a pink button-up shirt. When he put on his blazer she said, "You look handsome." KJ said, "Not crazy?" She replied, "A little crazy." That was probably because you could see just a little of his shirt under the blazer. Oh, the delights of my girl!

I'll also add that in describing her dress to B.P. on the phone today Ella said, "It's got flowers and weeds on it." She and her daddy were pulling weeds in the yard yesterday, so I suppose it was natural to mistake the leaves for weeds.

Here's my "crazy handsome" husband and beautiful little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing these stories. They make me smile. What a great picture of K.J. and Ella . . . handsome and beautiful (respectively!) indeed.

    ReplyDelete