Friday, September 24, 2010

One Year Ago

One year ago today we received an early morning text message announcing the birth of our niece, Claire Elizabeth Kizziah.  I went to get a manicure and pedicure (compliments of my mother).  It was bliss to my poor, great-with-child body.  Then I went to visit my new niece at the hospital before my own doctor's appointment.  There I was told by my doctor that he would (and could) induce me the following Thursday, giving our family two babies in one week.  



Happy Birthday to Claire!
(You're almost there, James.  Your mommy was so glad to get the news that you were coming just one week after your cousin.)

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sis-in-law, Nicole, as well!
I love you!







1 comment:

  1. Sweet Lynn ~ I just saw this now. Thank you so much for making note of my little girl's birth here. That means a whole lot! :) AND I just now saw the posts above and below this one - SUCH FUN!! I love every picture, and I love the memories that you were able to make with your growing up girl and our cousin/friend :) Praise the Lord for the gift of this time. Oh, and your boys looked great when I saw them last night. They were kind to come celebrate with us. James had fun eating cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete