Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home Again

The Pugh girls are indeed home again, but life has been nonstop since our arrival on Saturday night.  Sunday was filled with church activities, of course, and yesterday we held a small dinner party (very informal, of course, for you Harvey lovers).  Hillary has two weeks of vacation and is staying with us a few days this week.  It is fun having her here (as well as super-helpful), so I know I'm going to miss her a lot when she is gone next week.  




(taken by Jeffrey Kintner)

I am looking forward to a day at home, getting my house and myself back in order for the week ahead.  There is much to do here.  James is turning 1 on Friday so I have a small party to prepare for family and a cousin's wedding to attend on Saturday, not to mention church and Bible study on Thursday.  I am definitely needing this day at home to screw my head on straight and make plans and preparations.  

2 comments: