Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Return to Health?

The great news is that I am finally feeling back to normal, and I am very grateful.  I was expecting to be feeling better yesterday but still felt sick to my stomach every time I ate.  I was surprised by how few calories my body could actually survive on.  The bad news is that KJ waited a little too long to start taking allergy medication and has the beginnings of a sinus infection, and shingles!  The good news is that he took my advice and went to the doctor this morning, "just in time" to quote her.  They gave him a steroid shot in each hip and a ridiculous amount of medicine.



I think it's safe to say that is the most medicine he has ever taken at one time.  (He also said this violated his HIPPA rights for me to post a picture of the medicine he was taking.)  We seem to be taking turns each week keeping the children away from one of their parents.  Ella's nose was a little stuffy this morning, and James' nose is still running a little bit.  We are normally a very healthy family, but this is apparently our week to be sick.  To everything there is a season.



1 comment:

  1. Sooo glad you are feeling back to normal, sweet Lynn, and soooo terribly sorry about K.J.! Praying for you guys. Hope the little ones get off easy.

    ReplyDelete