Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Day of Magic

Highlights from Our Day


This was Ella's first time to take a character picture and the only one she would take today.  She was so brave.  Burt told her to have a jolly day.



Riding the teacups was Ella's favorite part the Magic Kingdom last time, and she was so excited about riding them again.  It was fun to be the parent who got to spin her around.



I asked Ella where she learned to put her hands up in the air on fast rides.  
Her answer?  "On State Fair"



Ella had a slight meltdown after walking in the heat.  Lunch helped restore her spirits.



New flip-flops helped a little bit, too.  (Her feet were hot in tennis shoes.)

Favorite Ella Quote

Upon seeing the wicked stepmother and stepsisters walking by, 
"What are they doing here?"

Favorite Misunderstanding

"Do you want ice cream?"  "No."  "It's Mickey Mouse Ears."
"I want some ice cream."  "I'll buy 3 ice creams."
"I don't want ice cream."  (I give the extra ice cream away.)
"I want ears."  
"Oh...ears..."


I really wish I had the time and energy to write a better description of our day.  Tomorrow we have another long day...but just as magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment