Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 29th Year

My husband will be 29 tomorrow.  When I turned 29 last January we discussed making it my best year ever and a really fun one.  I think the last year in my 20s was definitely that.  It was filled with wonderful adventures.  KJ asked me yesterday what we would do for his 29th year.  To which I replied, "I'd be up for England again." :)

Highlights of 2011?


January
                                  Birthday Movie Night                                                 KJ painting our kitchen

February
                                   Valentine's Day Date Night                                                  Snow!

March
                                 A First Date                                   Tulips in my flower bed and a new camera

April
Best Friends from the Past
and
A Trip to the Beach

May
7 Years
and
A Magical Photo Shoot

June
Summer Fun in the Backyard

July
                       Sunflowers                                                                         Six Flags

August
                                Kindergarten                                                         A Family Visit

September
5 Years
and
the last month of Year 1

October
Sunrise in Derbyshire

November
       Fall Colors                                                

December
All our family for Christmas

I get to spend the last day of 2011 with a best friend and college roommate, and I couldn't be more excited about that.  And tonight I'll ring in the new year with my almost-29-year-old husband and celebrate his birth with family.  Not a bad day.

8 comments:

  1. SOOOOO FANTASTIC!! I love this VERY much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, are these ever GREAT!! I would have written all of this in CAPS, but I thought that might be overwhelming. Still, know the feeling's there! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it! (And I'm glad commenting on your Nook is working out, Mom. You're way cooler than me now.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I think you guys should TOTALLY go to England again for K.J.'s "29th year". Happy Birthday to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there was a way to do it, I would "like" your comment, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to y'all happy birthday KJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Lorin! He's had a pretty happy day. :)

    ReplyDelete