Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going, going...

It's been a busy week around here, and I can't think of anything to blog about, but I just wanted to say we are all still alive and well.  I've been trying to finish up Ella's birthday DVD this morning.  I don't think it will be "awesome," but I think my girl will like it anyway.  I feel like the summer has flown by, and as she kept reminding me yesterday, "It's getting cooler because it's almost my birthday."


The mornings have indeed been a bit cooler, but the afternoons still heat up quite nicely.  My almost 5-year-old said something quite perceptive last night.  We were at Target picking up birthday party supplies and ran into a friend from church.  As we discussed the heat, and Ella told us it would soon be cooler, Ella added, "When it's cooler we'll just want it to be hot again."


And you are correct, my girl.  She's already a student of human character.

1 comment:

  1. darling, perceptive, almost 5-yr-old . . . you are one loved little lady! and, like usual, we can't wait to watch your bday video . . . which are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete