Wednesday, August 17, 2011

That's mine?

I've wondered about photo-sharing on the internet in the past and was talking to my sister-in-law a couple of days about its safety.  She sent me a link last night from a blog she reads where someone had stolen pictures of a dog from this girl's blog and made this whole page on a site about how it was her dog and gave him a new name and everything.  Weird.  Anyway, I'm just looking into different ways to make my pictures safe on the internet, so you might see some different things.  Here's my 20-minute-before the children get up effort this morning.



That looks sort of official, but I guess someone could black it out?  I hate to write across her face.  Now, this is not my child.  This is my niece.  She is FUN.  

1 comment:

  1. Depending on how secure you want your pictures to be, then you may want to consider something like digimarc software. It puts a digitally encoded watermark in your pictures. That means that no matter where they travel across the internet, your watermark info goes with them. Unphotoshopable. I just made a word.

    ReplyDelete