Monday, March 28, 2011

Pictures from Last Week

KJ and I went on a date Thursday night and bought some lilies.
We also made plans to build a little patio in the backyard,
maybe with a fountain and an eternal flame.
We'll see.

James got his first pair of sandals.

He found a rock.
I'm in constant fear that he's about to throw it at me.

Legos are a new favorite of James.
He loves to take this little man's hat off and put it back on
again over and over and over.

Ella has a neighborhood friend.
When the weather is fine she comes over after school.

They like to run and play.

I'm thankful Ella has a friend to play with in the afternoons.

1 comment:

  1. These are FABULOUS pictures, Lynn! It's pretty nice when you have such beautiful subjects, but I must say - your camera is fantastic!! What kind? I miss my sister ALOT!!

    ReplyDelete