Friday, March 18, 2011

Memory Verses

Here are the verses I've memorized this week:

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, 
but with humility of mind regard one another as
more important than yourselves.  Do not merely
look out for your own personal interests but also
for the interests of others.
- Philippians 2:3-4 -

I just had to ask KJ for help with verse four, so I obviously need to review a little bit more.  Yesterday was  pretty busy, and I need to get to the grocery store.  We're out of milk and juice.  That's a minor emergency at our house.  At least I get to go to the store alone.  It's nice having help.  Oh, what help is that, you ask?  KJ's cousin, Hillary, is in the process of transferring back to school here, and for now will be around off and on for the next three months.  It makes a mother's life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment