Monday, August 9, 2010

Wedding Week

Today marks the wedding anniversaries of two special couples in my life:



  • Granny and Pop- KJ's grandparents, Oliver and Billie Pugh, are celebrating their wedding day today.  They have been such a blessing to every member of their family as it has continued to grow.  We are so thankful for the love and faithful prayers of Granny and Pop.

  • My Parents- My mom and dad are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today.  I am so thankful for my parents and the way they have modeled marriage.  "This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church."  What a blessing it is to my brothers and I to have had parents who have continued to love one another throughout the entirety of our lives.  This year, my parents' anniversary is appropriately arriving at the beginning of the week that will be spent preparing for the marriage of my brother, Jesse, to Sandy Habrial. It is going to be a very exciting and wonderful week.  How beautiful is love and marriage and all that it points us to in Christ.


    "He who finds a wife finds a good thing
    and obtains favor from the LORD."
    - Proverbs 18:22 - 



1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, precious couples. We are so thankful that the Lord saw fit to unite your hearts years ago. How blessed we are because of His work!

    ReplyDelete