Monday, August 2, 2010

Moments in Mothering

I wanted to give a shout-out to James today, too.  Everyone says that boys are different, and I guess they are.  I don't like to be cliche about it, but I cannot keep up with this baby.  He is everywhere all of the time.  Today he stood up in the high chair and tried to climb out, i.e. dive head first into the linoleum.  Saved him.  Then he crawled into the bathroom, pulled up on the tub and tried to eat some soap.  Saved him.  Last night he found a bobby pin on the floor.  I saved him again.  (Because you know that bobby pin was going straight in the mouth.)  He speed-crawls from one end of the house to the other getting into mischief.  In order to write this post I put on a movie and had to resort to this:



He has been standing there watching a movie for the past 30 minutes, so I better end this post.  It's good exercise for him, I guess.

1 comment: