Thursday, August 26, 2010

Making Movies

I promised my mom to upload a video of James walking while pushing (and holding on to) Ella's toy grocery cart, but I recorded it on my digital camera in HD (and it does look good!), but it is not wanting to upload through any medium I have tried because of the type of file it is.  KJ is going to try to convert it to another type of file for me, but my apologies, Mom!  He looked so cute and grown-up.  


I finished making and editing a wedding weekend dvd for Jesse and Sandy today.  I heard they were in town so I spent all afternoon finishing up so I could give it to them.  I was really pleased with how well it turned out.  It was my first time to make a video on Adobe Premiere.  My favorite part might be the main menu.  


While looking at the menu, you can listen to 
Nat King Cole sing Unforgettable.
(Oh, and I took the picture of their hands.)

So, I have been having fun making movies today.  I also thought I would post a picture of Ella that I took yesterday.  KJ couldn't believe how grown-up she looked.



As I said in a previous post, I don't feel like I have much to update anyone on.  We are living the simple life right now.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are getting to live simply. Delightful! I literally said "No way!" out loud when I read about James! He is so big - can't wait for the video (or in person. sometimes I forget we ARE in the same town - kind of!) Ella does look so grown up, and lovely as usual. The video also looks great! And I'm quite impressed with the "hands" photo. I love you. I'm about to call :)

    ReplyDelete