Monday, August 30, 2010

Ella and John David Teaching

I started going through video footage of the past year so I could start making Ella's birthday movie this week. It has been so fun to look back, and I am so thankful for video cameras! All of these precious moments would be lost forever were it not for technology. I am amazed at how much Ella has grown in her features, the tone of her voice, in conversation skills, etc. And James' weeks as a tiny newborn passed all too quickly. He was such a precious little one.

This clip is from last October. I think this started with John David wanting to lead music. He was going through a phase at the time of liking to imitate the choir director at his church. From there it moved on to their "teaching". Notice Ella's numbered points in her sermon. I also enjoyed the statement, "I'm not gonna do anything wrong."



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Look at how much she & John David have grown since then! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Lynn! Thank you for documenting this and for allowing me to enjoy that time again. Precious children. I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete