Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Past Two Days

 1. Math in her bathing suit.  Ella's mastering the art of counting change.
 2. Laundry.  Lots and lots of laundry.  Folding, ironing, repeat.
 3. Playing in the Sprinkler.  Ella has also been really enjoying her fairies lately.  Netflix (remember, I told you they'd be watching a lot of Netflix?) recently added Tinker Bell movies to their repertoire, and she's enjoyed watching them again and again.
 4. In the midst of the craziness, a girl's night out.  It was so fun, and I found a new restaurant to patronize.
 5. The sweetest going away gift.  Ella's been working on drawing and coloring the French, Cuban, and Haiti flags for about 3 weeks.  Those are all the places her daddy has been.  She put them together in a little book for us.
 6. Clinging to Daddy's pants' leg.  "Don't go to work, Daddy!!"  
 7. Packing for the kids.  I've been getting organized.  Check out my Ziploc bags by the day!
 8. Snapping crummy pictures with my iPod all day.  Because I can't let blogging go, right?  
 9. Blowing my nose.
10. Sneezing.
11. Looking forward to the moment I lean back in the seat on the plane and let out a big sigh of relief.  It will all get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment