Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Return of...my Husband

He's baa-ack!!!

And he brought with him images like this one.


And this:


He brought back stories of fellowship and stories that make you 
wish there was something more you could do to help.


He brought back gifts...and a sinus infection.
But the most important thing he brought back?

My reason for existence, perhaps?  
That's being a little dramatic but not too much.
I'm so glad he's home.


Oh, wait...one more thing he brought back...
my camera!!

Oh, how I've missed it...but not as much as him of course.  Of course.

2 comments:

  1. Of course! Beautiful pictures, K.J. I hope to see those vistas and faces with my own eyes one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, K.J.! We can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    (and I'm glad you justified Lynn being without her camera for a week :))

    ReplyDelete