Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Camera + Baby

I'm posting these this morning because I just couldn't help myself. 
Oh, the cuteness...


That smile came at my request for KJ to do something to make him laugh.

KJ went to the doctor yesterday and then spent the afternoon at home.
It was glorious.  My life felt full and complete again.

Not only do I have my friend and companion and other part of me, I have help.  It's a lot of work to keep a house going, discipline, break up arguments, grocery shop, fix meals, get homework done, bathe, and put to bed two kids all by yourself.  I gladly did it for him, but it's so nice to have him back, to be able to go outside and jog before it gets dark because he's there to watch the kids.  In addition, it's not nearly as lonely after the kids are in bed.  I'm so glad to have my husband home.  And I'm afraid you can expect more pictures like the above as long as there's a camera and a baby in the house.  Maybe James will sit still today, and I can take his picture...maybe. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Luke! I've found b&w's a little difficult to get just the way I want them. You found a nice balance with light and dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is sooo cute!!

    And way to go on your accomplishments while your husband was gone; but I'm so thankful he's back, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete