Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today's the day!


This is NOT an announcement that Michelle is in labor for those of you that know her.
This is just an announcement that today is her due date.

I have received permission to post pictures of little L. because I'm going to be helping her take care of him when she has to go back to work.  I'm excited about having a baby in the house that I get to send home at night.  He is going to be precious.

So this is L.'s first appearance on my blog.

Your mommy would love for you to come soon, little boy.
We can't wait to meet you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Please hug Michelle and baby for me! I am so excited for their family! And for you that you get to keep him. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious picture. Thank you for the due date reminder, and I can't wait to see more photos once baby L arrives. Such a blessing that you'll be able to keep him, Lynn. (and, btw, i like the painted fingernail look in black & white. michelle is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete