Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The View from My Kitchen

As a follow-up to last night's post, I wanted to post this picture.  Amidst all the craziness of last night I had this thought, "If I were not sick and therefore more prone to irritation, I would be taking pictures of making waffles with Ella."  I am so affected by my emotions.  I also thought that it was possible that my outward behavior might not have been that different yesterday, it was only my perception that changed making me feel guilty for all the inward irritation and angst I was feeling at every small annoyance.  SO, all that to say, I took a picture.  Life is good and filled with blessings even when I feel bad, and I gave thanks for this view from my kitchen.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely view - one that indeed prompts thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that view from my kitchen, thank you for sharing yours with me!!

    ReplyDelete