Friday, November 19, 2010

At Random

Here are just a few random goings-on from around our house this week in pictures.


Sunday afternoon block party


Drinking from a bottle


Picking out a snack
Golden Grahams is KJ's cereal of choice; thus, it has become James'
as well.  James carefully selected something from the pantry, shut the door, then sat down to enjoy his afternoon treat.

Soaked Shirt
This is what resulted after leaving James in his crib for 35 minutes in the hopes
that he would go back to sleep.  He's really been having issues lately with interrupted naps because of a runny nose and a cough that he has.  And of course, he's always drooling.

Rocking Chair
James can climb into his rocking chair by himself now and rock.
He's really proud of this accomplishment, and we had a mini-photo shoot
this morning.

Even with a snotty nose and drool, I think this boy is pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures and the updates. I've been behind on my Pugh family reading. James IS adorable, and the rocking chair picture is my favorite. So glad Tuesday was so great for you and K.J., and I hope that the movie night is a blast. David went to a matinee by himself. He hasn't gotten back yet, but I'm interested to hear how it was. Love you so!

    ReplyDelete