Monday, November 29, 2010

The Very Quotable KJ Pugh

Within the first 30 minutes of our return from church this morning KJ said 3 things that really made me laugh, and I wanted to record them for posterity.  Maybe you had to be there; I'm not sure, but I laughed.  Sometimes I think he's clever.  


KJ to Ella:  "All the best stories have scary parts, Ella."


This was upon her observation that there were scary parts in Mickey's Christmas Carol.  She was reading the book.


KJ to Lynn:  "Sometimes you say things that I can't hear."


This comment was made after I told KJ he could pile Hillary's luggage in the living room.  One minute later, "Do you think it would be okay if I put this stuff in the living room?"  It's not that he doesn't listen; sometimes I just say things he can't hear.  This happens often.


KJ to Lynn:  I love you.  You're so pretty.  I'm proud you're my wife.  You're so fun and sensible...about most things.
Lynn:  What am I not sensible about?
KJ:  Oh, the number of shoes it's right for a person to have...but it's a trifle to be sure.

5 comments:

  1. I laughed too, even though I wasn't there. Loved these. Love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I love you both. One of my favorite KJ quotes regarding you, Lynn, was: "I trust you implicitly." How I miss you both so! Soon, friends!

    ReplyDelete