Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vintage Ella

KJ had the laptop out last night and pulled up some old video clips of Ella.  They made my heart melt.  She's about the same age as James is now.  It was such a sweet time.  Me and my girl.  I'm having sweet time with James now, and I'm reminded of how I need to turn on that video camera more often and how quickly this season goes. 

This clip was on a Sunday night after church.  Everything she tells me in the video she told me of her own accord a few minutes earlier, and I made KJ get out the camera.  I was astounded by what she was learning in Sunday School and how she remembered it.  For those of you who teach children, they remember it.  God's Word does not return to Him void.  It will be used in their lives forever.

I might add that we did not tell Ella she would die if she disobeyed us.  The video kind of sounds like that, but she's just telling us the spiritual truth she was apparently taught that day:

"...but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat,
for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
- Genesis 2:17 -

Why is my girl old enough to have vintage video??

No comments:

Post a Comment