Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Randomness

It's shaping up to be a full and fun Friday today.  I'm so excited to have Ella home from school, and I get to go to Birmingham this afternoon for a photoshoot with my brother and sister-in-law and will hopefully see my mom, too.  Joy all around.  :)


I got my car back exactly one week after it was stranded in Birmingham.  Hopefully I won't be stranded anywhere tonight...It's a good thing I charged my cell phone last night.


Our new harddrive for our computer also came in on Tuesday, and we're hoping to get it installed tonight.  The absence of our big computer explains the absence of England pictures this week.  


We got our Federal tax return in yesterday.  Yay!  Good for us since all of our electronics have been breaking lately...


This is James' favorite YouTube video.  He watches it daily.



I love these words:


Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act.  He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. (Psalm 37:4-6)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that video is absolutely hilarious!!!!
    the lyrics are what get me!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lyrics really are hilarious and make me laugh, too. I think my 2-year-old just likes the flying pillows.

      Delete