Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Few Things We Did this Weekend

We enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather on Friday, though we knew it was bringing storms with it.  I was excited to see that our iris had bulbs that weren't there the day before.  Spring is in the air...literally.  I have a wee bit of gunk I'm dealing with, and poor James has started his yearly bout with a snotty nose.  



I'm not sure what kind of bushes are in our front bed, but they're blooming.

I took Ella out to take a few pictures of her before we sought shelter from the coming storms.  Since she's been in school I don't get the opportunity very often.  She's growing so fast.  She's also really enjoying her camera she got for Christmas.


I loved her smile in this one, so I made it big for you.

Saturday was a sufficiently windy day for Ella and KJ to fly kites.


I believe they sang a song from Mary Poppins at this point.


And I think those were the highlights of our weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! And the bushes you mentioned are called lorapetalum. They come in a variety of colors including several shades of pink and purple. We just planted some in our yard! :)

    ReplyDelete