Thursday, October 13, 2011

A View from the Castle

I think my body is wondering what time it is.  I woke up at 4:30 a.m. local time and couldn't go back to sleep for a long time.  Look what I accomplished, though!



I took some shots yesterday hoping to figure out how to put together a panorama.  I thought I would have to wait to find a tutorial on how to put  them together, but in the wee hours of the morning I discovered that I had a panorama-maker program on the laptop, and it did it for me.  I thought it did pretty well!

We are in Jane Austen country today and need to get going.  We've been taking it a little easier and gotten a later start.  Everything has been so lovely.  How can I ever come home?  :)

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous view, Lynn! Have fun walking in Jane Austen's steps today

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also make a panorama in photoshop. I'll show you if you want. I shot 2 photos and pieced them together and it worked beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, April! I knew you could; I just didn't know how with Elements.

    ReplyDelete