Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ella's Samantha Tea Party: The Final Post

Happy Saturday!  It has been a whirlwind of a week/MONTH around here, and I am feeling tired.  Tired but good.  I even went to sleep before 10 p.m. last night.  That's the equivalent of an 8:00 bedtime for me. 

Wrapping up Ella's birthday party recap...there was cake and candles.

There was a group picture of the girls and their dolls.

There was one last surprise present from B.P.


My grandaddy made me this doll cradle when I was little, and I always loved it. My sweet daddy refinished it for Ella.  I often wished for something like this when Ella was a baby.  Wouldn't it be smart?  Rock your baby hands-free?  Good for when you had another project you needed to work on?  Ella has loved having it this week.  After putting James to bed one night I found her in her room in the dark, legs crossed, rocking Kit to sleep.  It was precious.

There was a photo shoot with her new doll. 



You may have noticed Kit's wardrobe change.  I gave Ella a dress that looked similar to her new dress from Debbo, so Ella wanted to match.

Birthday week, you were a success.  James' birthday is only 24 days away. I'm holding on tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment