Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Karis Anne: part 1

Last Sunday afternoon was spent very quietly and lazily enjoying a beautiful fall day in North Carolina.  It was my first opportunity to snap a few pictures of my newest niece, Karis Anne.

I'm not a professional by any means, but it is always fun to take pictures of a newborn.  Katie and I decided to set little Miss Karis up on the grass for a few shots.  As soon as we did we were joined by big sister Claire, who began showering her new sister with all kinds of affection.  So these weren't your typical, "Please come kiss your sister for the camera." shots.  These were all choreographed by the proud big sister herself.









 I'm glad we got some shots of the sisters.  Welcome, Karis Anne.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, Lynn! I love, love, love every one of them! Thank you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Katie! Taking pictures makes me nervous every time. :)

      Delete
  2. These are so lovely. The sisters are precious. How wonderful it is to be sisters!! I pray these two are fast friends always. How much joy my own sisters have brought to my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristen! I know Katie appreciates those prayers; I hope they'll always have a special relationship.

      Delete