Tuesday, September 18, 2012

He's got opinions.

James just requested that I dress him for the day (I thought rainy days were reserved for pajamas?).

What about this shirt with the penguins?

I don't like animals; I like stripes.

Stripes it was.  I dressed him in the orange tee with blue stripes that I bought because the colors were pretty, but if I allow him to wear it outside the house this time of year, Alabama fans everywhere would be appalled.

James-boy also has opinions about his birthday party.  He is now talking quite frequently about turning three and his Thomas birthday party.  Here's a peek inside his Thomas photo shoot last Thursday.

He was so cute and so excited when we got to the railroad bridge.  He stood in the exact spot I told him to stand, smiled agreeably, and after I clicked the shutter, said, "Okay!" and started to walk away.  Come back, James!  We want to take more than one picture.


KJ stood behind me, jumping up and down and laughing.  James followed suit.



 Thomas and Percy, how he loves them.


 What a big boy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness . . . what a HANDSOME boy!

    He is so delightful, and that's very obvious in each picture. And I loved his, "Okay" after the first photo. :)

    (Way to go, Dad, on the background entertainment to help prolong the session :))

    Wishing we could be there for his Thomas party. It's sure to be great fun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie. I think he's pretty handsome, too. We'll have to celebrate everyone's birthday next time we're together.

      Delete