Friday, June 17, 2011

The Perfect Party

Ella has attended five birthday celebrations in the past two weeks, and it has created in her a lot of excitement about her own birthday, which is now only 2 1/2 months away.  She asks me nearly every day now how much longer until her birthday, and she has peppered me with information about the things she would like for her birthday party.  Here are some pretty direct quotes.


I want my birthday party to be perfect.


Don't talk about my presents because I want it to be a surprise.


I'm going to invite B.P. and Debbo to my birthday party.


I'm going to invite Kirsten to my birthday party.


I want a really special birthday video, Mom.


I think I will wear my white dress to my party.


Where should we have my party?


The perfect party?  A really special birthday dvd?  I have my work cut out for me this year.

1 comment:

  1. So funny! We sure love the soon-to-be birthday girl :)

    ReplyDelete