Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Moments Worth Capturing

In my last post I expressed a slight anxiety about the amount of hard drive space I'm devoting to pictures lately, but I don't think I'm going to worry about it any longer.  Capturing precious moments and preserving memories are worth all the hard drive space, external hard drives, dvds, and online backup in all the world.


We are planning on visiting KJ's grandparents tomorrow with the Kizziah family, and I'm so glad.  I had Pop on my mind this afternoon.


Daddy Jim and Pop
David and Katie's wedding weekend





Thanksgiving 2005




Christmas 2006


2008



2009

2010


It's kind of sweet taking a walk down memory lane, don't you think?  I always find things I didn't even remember having, like that precious picture of Pop with baby Ella at her first Christmas.  Sometimes when I go hunting, I can't find pictures I know I have.  I'll have to search the laptop next.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this "walk". I appreciated it, too, and I'm so thankful for these memories.

    ReplyDelete