Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Birthday Party Day

We are birthday-partying it up today.  Ella has two parties to attend, and James has one.  I am actually very excited about the fun day ahead.  I'm excited about getting to spend time with Ella just having fun.  Our first event is a tea party this morning with the daughter of some college friends.  They have recently bought a house here and are working with a church that our church is connected to, and so I am looking forward to some good fellowship this morning myself.  In addition, my friend asked if I would like to take pictures at the party so she wouldn't have to worry about having to stop preparations to do it.  Do you think I would like to take pictures of giggling little girls playing dress-up and drinking tea?  Yes, I think I would.  Get ready, hard drive.  You will have 500 more pictures on you by the day's end.  


Our next party is at a place filled with inflatables.  That will be a lot of fun for Ella as well.  Then we'll come home and have about an hour and a half of downtime before heading out again.  It's going to be a good day.  


I was going to share a funny story about Ella getting out of bed last night, but James is calling me.  "Ma-aa..."  Suffice it to say, about forty minutes after she was put to bed, Ella came out of her room with her new princess stick book I bought her and looked confusedly at us.  She said, "What are you doing still awake?"  KJ and I burst into laughter, because at 9:25, the correct question was, "What are you doing still awake?"  Precious girl.  She was hyped up with excitement, so she didn't get in trouble, but she did get sent back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys have a blast! I do hope you will share some of the pics from the day. I sure wish you guys could have been at JD's party this morning, though that would have canceled out the other 3. How about next weekend? Sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete