Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just a Glimpse

It's morning in the hotel, and Ella just woke up.  She's excited about a full day at the beach.  I'm excited, too, and hoping that her having less sleep than usual won't affect the day too much.  I haven't had a lot of time to go through pictures yet, but here are a few more for my husband and my mother.  We're having a really great time.  There's something magical about the beach.


Ella needed some convincing at first that being here was a good idea.
Walking in the sand felt funny, and those waves looked awfully big.
This is one of her first smiles as she started to thaw out.

First Steps in the Water

Loving It

2 comments:

  1. Precious pictures! So glad that Ella has "thawed", and that you gals are enjoying yourselves. Praying it's a much needed break with much refreshments . . . and sweet fellowship. Wow, you, Mom, and Paula Heath . . . probably the 3 most influential women in my life. Wish I could be around you all at the same time. Slightly jealous, but maybe one day . . . I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "refreshment" . . . well, "refreshments", too :)

    ReplyDelete