Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girls' Trip!

The kids and I were blowing bubbles in the backyard today when I came inside to grab my camera.  I stopped to check my phone on the way out the door and found this text from my mother-in-law:  "Do you and the kids want to go to Destin with me tomorrow?"  Oh, wow!  I didn't see that coming.  I won't bore you with the details of the phone conversations I made following that text, but the end of the story looks like this:  Ella and I will be joining T on her trip to Destin to speak at a retreat.  Sweet Hillary is going to look after James during the day, and of course KJ will be with him at night.  We'll travel down tomorrow, have Wednesday at the beach, and come home on Thursday.  I'm so excited for some fun girl time.  Last time I took Ella on a girls' trip to the beach she looked like this:

Sniff, sniff.

Pray for my boys, ask God to bless Hillary, and maybe you'll see a picture of the beach by Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment