Monday, April 22, 2013

Bathroom Update + Narnia Art

I still have one more wall that needs transforming in my freshly painted bathroom, but one of my empty walls got a little attention.  It went from this:


to this:

The above picture may be a more accurate look at the new paint color.  (It's hard to get the white balance perfect in that little bathroom with the camera.)  This was a fun little project that didn't cost me any extra money, which I was hoping I'd be able to achieve.  I painted some old metal frames I had with leftover paint I used on the other frame pictured above, and then I made the quotes from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and The Last Battle in PSE.
 
I uploaded the PDFs, and I think you should be able to download them if you wanted.  They're 8.5x11; I printed them off and had instant art for the bathroom!  When KJ came home he began suggesting various Lord of the Ring's quotes for consideration.  I think we could go book-quote-crazy around here once we got going.

Narnia Print 1

Narnia Print 2

No comments:

Post a Comment