Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One Photo

It's been a really good, yet really long day.  Something about being away from home all day makes me really tired.  

We had a really lovely Father's Day weekend.  KJ really enjoyed himself and appreciated all my efforts to make it special.  I don't think we've ever celebrated him this much before, because two years in a row I think he was out of the country on Father's Day, and last year I went to see my dad.  He loved having all of his favorite things all weekend.  

My dad was passing through town on Sunday, so we met him at McDonald's for milkshakes.  It was a lot of fun, and I got this super-cute picture of my boy.


I'm lovin' it.

1 comment:

  1. we have a lot of good memories of mac donalds when you were small and now you are making memories with your children,,,,,love is a never ending gift,,,,,

    ReplyDelete