Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day began with church, of course, and then we picked up KJ and Big Daddy's favorite things from CiCi's Pizza.  Mainly, Barbecue Chicken Pizza and cinnamon rolls.  

 Barbecue Chicken Pizza is the substance of things 
hoped for, you know.

 James made KJ a Father's Day card in Sunday School.
Look at that big boy.

 Fathers and Children

After everyone had a little rest time we drove to McDonald's to meet my father for the aforementioned milkshakes.  I'm so glad I got to see my daddy on Father's Day.  And the kids really enjoyed their milkshakes.

 


We spent the rest of the evening pretty quietly at home, eating leftover pizza, reading, and KJ and Ella having some intense competition on the Wii.  I really need to film their next match-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment