Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Faces

One of the perks of our beach trip was getting to stop and visit with my grandparents.  My grandmother was (and still is from home) a beautician for many years, and she kindly agreed to cut James' hair for us before we headed out to the beach.  We were afraid his shaggy 'do would make him extra-hot out in the sun.  A haircut is always a fun experience for my boy.  I love him.

 Aaaahhhh!!!

 I've got a bad feeling about this.

 That water's cold!

 Happy Faces

 Sad Faces


We were very grateful, Gramma, to take such a handsome boy to the beach.  He must have been proud of his new look, too, because he asked to take "more pictures" after the obligatory sand dune picture with his sister.

1 comment:

  1. gramma was happy to make that little boy cooler,,,he's a joy,,,,,

    ReplyDelete