Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Fun

The kids and I went to Arab Saturday afternoon so we could go to a tea for Sandy on Sunday.  We had such a great trip up.  James slept for 1 1/2 hours.  Ella watched Wallace and Gromit, and we sang songs the rest of the way.  I was very thankful because James usually only sleeps 30 minutes in the car, and Ella will get antsy, but Saturday was good.  My dad brought my grandmother up Saturday, as well, and we had a good evening together.  


It is always good to be back home at Arab FBC, to see the familiar faces and be thankful for the ways the precious people there have given, served, and prayed for me throughout the past 17 years of my life.  Sandy and her mother and sister were able to join us for church, and I so enjoyed hearing my father preach.  It was so good.  We had a fabulous lunch prepared by my dad and Judson.  It was so much fun being with all the ladies in our soon-to-be joined families.


Ella with her special friend, Shelby Grace
Ella sat with Shelby and the rest of the Arab youth group during church.


Before the Tea


We also celebrated Debo's birthday, which is on Wednesday.


Sandy and Grandma Murphy


Katie could always make Ella smile.


Nicole and I
(photography by Ella)


Now there are three!


A quiet ending to a very busy day

We're so thankful to all the sweet Arab ladies who blessed Jesse and Sandy with so much.  It was such a special and fun day yesterday.  We can't wait until August 14!

1 comment:

  1. I think there could be four if Judson would start wearing hanes t's. They're like magnets to the ladies. They are well proven and have revealed success for kj, josh, and myself.

    ReplyDelete