Saturday, July 24, 2010

Slow-Down Saturday

We've had a pretty active week, getting together with family, actually going to church on Wednesday night, and I was preparing for a Lingerie Party for Sandy all week, so it feels good to have a bit of a breather today.  I asked KJ last night for permission to sleep in today, and he kindly gave it.  So after I nursed James at 6:50, I went back to bed about 7:45.  (By the way, James not waking up until 6:50 is extremely amazing.)  It was so nice to get another 1 1/2 hours of sleep this morning.  Then Ella and I made a Wal-Mart run (I was out of caffeinated drinks.).  Now we are all four at home with only home chores to do, and it feels very good.


The party was a complete success and very fun.  Sandy got a lot of pretty things and did a great job playing the game I'd made.  I put together a video of me asking Jesse questions, and Sandy had to answer the same questions.  Her goal was to answer the same, and she got to pick a prize out of a basket.  It was very fun listening to them think out loud and coming to the same answer.  Sandy answered most of the questions the same way Jesse had.  It was a lot of fun.


Sandy sharing her engagement story




"Good Luck!"


I was really proud of my menu.
It was my first time to have scene selection on one of my videos.


Party Girls



1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good night's sleep and a good day so far. Thank you for everything yesterday. The shower was perfect! And the birthday serenade was much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete