Thursday, April 26, 2012

In the Backyard

I took James outside to play one morning last week, and he made up a new game that I call, "Run from Mommy's Camera."  The only problem with his strategy was that it resulted in the cutest pictures ever.  I love that boy.




I've been a bit sick since last Thursday afternoon when my throat suddenly became very sore.  It's now made its course to my chest, and James came down with a runny nose a couple of days ago, culminating in a little fever when I put him to bed last night.  He just woke up, so I'm about to go in and check him out and see what the day holds.  Hopefully it doesn't hold any high temperatures.  I suppose we just have some sort of cold virus.  

I'm reminded today that life is fleeting and precious.  I hope you enjoy the people in your life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment