Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Sound of Silence

I just wanted to pop in to say we're all doing well.  It is just busy, busy around here.  I'm enjoying a few quiet moments now while KJ takes the kids to church.  My sweet mother-in-law is going to keep the kids tonight so I can accompany KJ to college Bible study later in the evening.  I'm thankful for that and excited, too, but for now, am really enjoying the sound of silence.  

James especially was keeping me on my toes this morning.  Every time I sat down to work on something he was demanding/requesting cups, bars, yogurt, grapes, etc. or pulling mops, brooms, carpet cleaner, and Pledge out of the closet.  On the positive side, he was really good at obeying today.  When he happily brought the mop to me in my bedroom where I was changing Luke's diaper, I told him to put it back.  He then, equally happily, said, "Okay!" and put it back in its place.  He also came immediately when I called him today.  The trying and the pleasant are very intermingled sometimes.


My mom commented the other day that she would love to see a picture of Ella.  Me, too!  I really just haven't had a chance to take one.  School keeps her very busy, even when she comes home.  Maybe I can be very intentional about it tomorrow and accomplish a few shots of her.  She's precious in every way.  As is baby Luke.

He was a happy boy today.

Tomorrow's goal?
A picture of Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment