Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Children

I just wanted to give a quick update on the kids.  James had his 12-month check-up on Friday.  He now weighs 22 lbs. and 4 oz.  That puts him weighing 2 ounces more than Ella at her 18 month appointment.  That still placed him in only the 50th percentile for his weight, though.  He was in the 75th percentile for his height and 95th for his head!  What a boy.  He was as precious as could be at the doctor's office, though it did wear him out.  He was asleep in the car seat as we pulled out of the parking lot.  I was pretty exhausted, too.  

Ella was hanging out with her grandmother while James and I were away.  She had many adventures, and one of the stories T told me made my day.  She and Ella were at the school's pep rally, and a lady asked Ella if she wanted to be a cheerleader when she grew up.  Ella's quick response?  "I want to be like my mommy."  She melts my heart.  That makes it all worthwhile.


2 comments:

  1. Precious. Mom told me what Ella said, and it melted my heart too. I love and miss you all so much. Such a lovely picture of your sweet little lady.

    ReplyDelete